- Artisans based household units-Micro enterprises generally not registered with District Industry Centre/other Government Agencies.
Direct Beneficiaries : 295 Numbers
A. Capacity Building Programmes were organized for MSEs and BDSPs which resulted in;
- Marketing Empowerments of MSEs
- Networking with Government Agencies i.e. Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), NABARD, Local Banks, Designers, Exporters
- Registration with D.C. (Handicrafts)
- Free access to participation in Trade Fairs sponsored by D.C.(H)
- Availability of Credit Cards
- Enhancement of Business Capacities
- Exposure to competitive environments
- Sharpening of entrepreneurial Skills
B. RCCI in association with other Agencies, organized capacity building programme for use of
- vegetable dyes to avoid pollution and make dyed garments & cloth acceptable for exports to USA &
- European countries.