MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE RCCI
The main Objectives for which RCCI has been established are -:
- To promote trade, commerce, industry and mining in the state of Rajasthan in particular, and the country in general.
- To coordinate with various authorities of Government, local bodies, National Chambers, Committees, Financial Institutions etc. on all matters affecting trade, commerce, industry, manufacturing and banking etc.
- To alleviate poverty through development and promotion of micro enterprises in selected sectors.
- To organize seminars, symposia and workshops on different subjects of interest to Industry, Trade and Commerce.
- To maintain effective interaction with Central and State Governments, Financial Institutions, NGOs and Departmental Agencies for effective implementation of socio-economic and industrial promotional projects and policies.
- To serve as an effective information bureau for trade and industry.
- To organize, conduct and /or participate in national and international exhibitions, seminars, conferences, workshops,, social welfare camps etc.
- To establish liaison with trade representatives, trade organizations, and associations of foreign countries in India or outside India to facilitate study tours and exchange visits.
- To help establish import-export consortia, organize subcontracting exchange, common or joint
marketing agencies, etc.